Thursday, May 7, 2015
Lately I've noticed the problem that if I try to post a google doc into book creator, I get all the HTML code along with the text. Book Creator support person Dan Kemp got back to me within a day of my emailing the question to him (thanks, Dan!) and provided me with a link to his blog post on the issue. Turns out it's a google issue, not a Book Creator issue, hopefully one they will address soon. Dan has a suggested workaround, although not practical for us as it is difficult to delete the google doc app on the student ipads. I'll let you know if I hear any more helpful hints. In the meantime, I'm happy that I discovered the Book Creator blog. Also, if you scroll down to the bottom of the blog, there's a place for you to sign up for a Book Creator newsletter.